ALL THE STUDENTS OF THE INSTITUTE ARE, HEREBY CAUTIONED THAT
- According to Hon’ble Supreme court of India, ragging in Educational Institute is a criminal offence.
- Senior students are strictly warned not to indulge in ragging which is also an undesirable social act.
- Students found / reported involved in ragging will be heavily fined / suspended or even expelled from the institute. Even F.I.R. with Police may be lodged against them.
- Students involved in ragging will be debarred from representing the institute in Technical Festival / Sports and other events. Also all concessions and scholarships will be withdrawn.
- In the unfortunate case of ragging, the fresher(s) should report the incident to the authorities immediately.