Digital Literacy & Skill India
Digital India is a Programme to prepare India for a knowledge future. Hon’ble Prime Minsiter of India, Shri Narender Modi has laid emphasis on National e- governance plan and has gave its approval for Digital India – A programme to transform India into digital empowered society and knowledge economy.
Digital India Programme would ensure that government services are available to citizens electronically. It would also bring in public accountability through mandated delivery of government’s services electronically.
Digital infrastructure will focus on providing high speed secure Internet. Governance and services will stress on integrating services across departments and jurisdictions and making services available in real time for both online and mobile platform.
Digital empowerment of citizens will lay emphasis on universal digital literacy and availability of digital resources/services in Indian languages.
Vision of Digital India
- Infrastructure as a utility to every citizen
- Governance and Services on Demand
- Digital empowerment of citizens
EIT offers a Programme ‘Computer Literacy and Internet Usage’ for nearby villages under which following information and training will be provided.
- Create and use Email on Computer and Mobile
- Access the internet browser and search engine
- Search data regarding Government scheme and study
- Online usage bank account/fund transfer
- Online Adhaar registration
- Online Booking of railway tickets
- Usage of E Commerce
- Usage of apps through use the Digital Locker System, in Apps, Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) Mobile app, e-Sign framework The Online Registration System (ORS) under the e-Hospital system, railways Enquiry etc.
- Access the study materials of NCERT
- Access the digital library(E books, magazines etc) for study
- MS WORD
- MS POWER POINT
- MS EXCEL
- Hardware of Computers
Eligibility: 8th Pass & 14 years old (minimum)
Date: 5-15 June, 2017