For any professional institution the interaction with academic and corporate world is of great importance. Echelon Institute of Technology has Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) including Principal (as Chair Person), Head Training & Placement and members from the industries. The Board members provides advice and guidance on academic program to the college as a whole or to individual academic departments. This helps ensure our curricula remain relevant and rigorous. CAB members also interact with faculty & Students Placement Coordinator (SPC members) as mentors & as guest speakers in classes, and provide internship & job opportunities to our students.
Key Objectives of Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) are:
- Helps in revising the curriculum and teaching methodology as per corporate need.
- Participate in our Employability Enhancement Training Programs available with us.
- Conducting faculty development projects with well designed timelines.
- Support in conducting various national level Seminars / Conferences / Workshops.
- Advising us on value added courses as per the growing needs of the industry.
- Developing entrepreneurial abilities, by providing projects that engage students in ‘design to delivery solution’ to improve the quality.
- Setting up ‘labs’ within institute to get research and innovation.
- Advising and helping us on better placements and internships.